Please be note the following with regards to the registration of new players.
- Firstly the number you should call for a serial number is 07754 530 680 this is the registration mobile, if it is not answered it usually means we are at work/in a meeting or in the bathroom. A member of the committee will have this phone if Gill is unavailable. If you do not get a response and it is urgent the other person you should call is Vice Chair, Michelle Collett 07966 057 674.
- The Serial number should be inserted in the box top right of the player registration form.
- At the time of calling your player must be registered to England Netball. This means their fee must already have been paid and they appear on your club details as Affiliated. Just giving their number is not acceptable.
- Photos must be passport style head and shoulders on a plain light background.
- You must send an updated copy of your master team sheet with all the details completed, proof of the England registration, which should be a copy of your club roster, or receipt with the amount paid shown (not amount to be paid) and digital photo within 5 working days of the player taking the court.
- When sending player information please use this e-mail address and not Gill's personal one.